


What a day! We ventured out to the Oleta River State Park, and it was beautiful. We had never been there before, but the Hunters had. So we decided to make time for the families to spend some time together. The kids had a blast! Luke caught a crab that he kept in a bucket for awhile, and the crab did make a break for it when the bucket he was in broke. Everyone had fun playing in the sand, and we got some great pictures of the kids. As usual I didn't use my head and didn't bring a bathing suit for me. So next time I will be prepared! What an incredible blessing our friends are to us. Looking over these pictures when we got home, I really couldn't help but hear the clock ticking. Next summer when my buddies are gone, I think I will hear the Prozac calling....(sniffle)
4 comments:
I'm with you on the prozac!
Can't believe you already wrote an entry...where are the beautiful pictures? Tonight was really great fun...looking forward to camping in Jan.!:)
-S
Actually...it was YOU who caught the crab...not once, but twice! Give yourself some crab-catchin credit!
So, we all three were pregnant at the same time, have babies the same time...delivered by the same doc, so we'll all go to the same shrink and get some Prozac together!! Time for another cookie AND brownie... We had a GREAT time tonight. Samuel said he liked holding Kenzie's hand to the van. Too sweet!
You all are very blessed to have made such sweet friendships (for yourselves and for your kids). I need prozac just listening to you. Missing you in the Atl. -L
Post a Comment