Wednesday, October 18, 2006

5 years ago today...

Isn't that how every mother starts their stories about their children's birthdays? Gosh, five years ago if I'd thought about Mackenzie being five years old, I'm sure it seemed like light years away! I took out her first picture today to look at-wow! Thinking back on that day there are so many emotions tied into her birth. I had to write it all down months later. I thought it would be therapeutic, and mostly it was. I am so grateful that God has grown this little preemie into an intelligent, beautiful, big five year old! She's come a long way from that li'l furry red baby. :)

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

Awh...We had all intentions of calling and singing today. It's just been a bad day. So, we apologize KENZIE! We love you. Happy Birthday Mac, and Congrats Kim and Matt on your big FIVE year old!