
the full moon. We watched it rise over the clouds on the horizon, and it was absolutely beautiful. Then we saw...

this cruise ship leave port to head out to sea. I wouldn't mind taking a little vacate on this baby! It was so close to where we were I almost wanted to wave and yell 'Bon Voyage'. But the finale of the evening was...

watching the Endeavor launch from the Cape and fly through the night sky. Wow! I don't think I had seen this since I was in high school, and it was incredible!
The kids had a great time running around on the beach and playing in the sand. Matt got to smoke a cigar, and I got to lounge in a beach chair a stones throw from the waves. Lots of people showed up, and a good time was had by all.
4 comments:
How fun...wish were there too!
I talked with Memoo today and she said it was sooo fun! Glad the weather was so nice.
I wish I was there too!!! Glad you had fun!
Interesting.... who was Matt smoking WITH???
Post a Comment