Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Ladies' Man



Ethan might have a little crush on one of the teachers at his school. He has been drawing her pictures and writing her notes. She happens to be an FSU fan, and she knows we are too, so she calls him her "little football buddy". When he got in the car yesterday he told me this teacher gave him "that thing on the computer that starts with an e". (Email address) I asked, 'How come?' He said, 'because I asked her for her phone number and she said she would give me her email address instead.' Apparently, he likes to talk to her which led him to asking her for her digits. I forgot to ask him if he offered her some Courvoisier.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Rowan has a crush on the 2nd grade teacher, Miss Palmer. She runs to her classroom eery morning and helps her greet everyone coming in the building. In return, she gives her stickers and candy. Bribery works with RoRo!