Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sparkly Happiness

So how many of you thirty somethings out there had a fantabulous sticker album when you were in elementary school? I did! I did! Did yours have:
*glittery stickers?
*shiny stickers?
*rainbow stickers?
*unicorn stickers (with or without rainbows)?
*Michael Jackson's sparkly glove stickers?

If you had any or all of the above in your book of elementary awesomeness, then I have the website for you! www.cornify.com!

Cornify? Definition: make your photos sticker book worthy
You can cornify your photos like this...


Turn awkward pictures into photos a little more palatable....


Make cute pictures even cuter....


Or give pointless pictures more meaning...


I could be writing about things that mean something...

or I could post about stupid crap like this.

2 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

I looooved my sticker book! See you in just about a week! :)

Shannon said...

I love it! What day do you want to get together with Stace??? Facebook me! Or email me. Or call me, whatever!