Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy 6th of July!


Oops! I missed blogging on the 4th. Oh well. Time is really getting away from me. Every time I look ahead to the next week and think it will be a slow one, I'm wrong! I'm housesitting for my parents and taking care of Frankfrankfurta and Rusty (the hot dogs). It's really quiet....oh! and when I called Matt tonight to check up on everybody and he told me that he just happened to catch Ethan playing with the turd he found in his diaper, I was really glad that I'm housesitting. So back to the 4th. We had a nice time doing not much of anything. The kids played in their little frog pool and ate a picnic lunch outside. I tried to get them to decorate their bikes but Mackenzie only wanted to put jingle bells on hers and Ethan just wanted to play with the crepe paper. So I decorated the tricycle and would've taken a ride around the block on it if I could have. Matt and I got a little carried away with the crepe paper as we decorated our neighbor's work van as a prank. His Eco Lab van turned into the Party Mobile for the night. All in all it was a good day. Our fireworks consisted of a few sparklers and the snakes that look like the turd that Ethan pulled out of his diaper tonight. Enough potty talk for the evening!

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

Cute picture!! We should have figured out a time to have a girls sleepover at your parents full of scrapbooking!! Let the men handle the kiddos! Maybe next time...See you tomorrow.