Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I don't know what to think...

I have that not- so- settled feeling. I don't know what to think when Matt tells me he feels unsettled at work. They have been doing a lot of layoffs recently because the housing market has slowed way down. So they have to make cuts. Will Matt make the cut? I hope not!! What is partly making me feel so unsettled is that usually in times like this, I know without a doubt that God is faithful and I feel a peace. Why am I not at peace???? I know that He is faithful, and just like I'm teaching the kids at VBS He keeps His promises. So He has us in His hands...right? I guess I usually feel funny when I know that Matt is nervous. He doesn't want to tell me all that's going on because he knows I'll wig out (like I'm doing now!). Please pray for us! All this uncertainty just makes me want to......EAT! Oh crap. I want a cookie....

2 comments:

Amy Ross said...

How was the cookie? I will pray for you guys... that you would find rest and peace in the fact that God is a sovereign God and always provides for our needs. Maybe Matt could find a job in VA!!!

Brad & Stacey said...

I've had my share of cookies this year!Cast all of your anxiety on Him because He cares for you...1 Peter 5:7. Praying that you would find comfort in His word ...and a few cookies if need be:)

P.S. Sounds like we all need a girls night out!