Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Not too short, ok?

How do you say 'not too short' in espanol? I took Ethan for his 15 minute torture session that we got for the bargain price of $10. (He got a hair cut from a woman named Dorka who no speaka bery good english.) I said 'too short-no good'. She say, 'ok'. This is the result of that interaction.....




I'm not sure if I want to call him Curious George or write messages on his forehead with a dry erase marker. Oh well, it's just hair. I think we can have fun with his little Caesar cut if we have the right "product". (Any styling product suggestions???)

Some of Ethan's favorite sayings these days are:

"Give me a hug furball!"
"What is that called?" (said while he is tapping the end of his nose)
"I promise I won't _______." (this is usually after he's done something naughty)
"Hi! I'm Ethan. This is my mommy, and this is my sister Mackenzie." (when meeting someone new at the park)
"I'm not a monkey. I'm Ethan Matthew Cates." (this usually happens when we're with Pops.)

No comments: