See Samuel's face? He couldn't quite wrap his brain around what we had just announced to them. But when he was sure we weren't joking, he was so excited!!
Serious racers at Lego Land. The kids loved playing with the legos and making their own cars to race. We almost couldn't pull Ethan and Matt away. (He kept dragging us into the store to show us another awesome Star Wars lego statue. Might this be an item on Matt's list for Santa??)
Ethan hard at work.
The stroller rental was free and was a neat perk had Amy and Chris' stroller not been snatched a couple of times throughout the night.
I couldn't get over how absolutely gorgeous the castle looked. It looked like it was encrusted with diamonds! Nobody puts on a party like Disney!
We saw lots of characters in the parade that night. What's a visit to Disney without seeing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E??
The kids sat right next to the street where the parade went by, and they got lots of waves and James even got a hand shake from one of the dwarfs!! (And, not to mention, a wave from Cinderella! You go James!!)
Along with these things, we enjoyed the hot cocoa and yummy cookies. We walked through a minor blizzard on Main Street, and we didn't wait for more than 5-10 minutes for each ride. The parade made me feel like a 6 year old again, and the kids were so excited to be at Disney World with some of their best friends. It was a priceless time with each other.
2 comments:
Ahh...what fun! I can't believe it is already over. We are looking forward to next weekend.
Maybe we can attempt camping next month? I think we may be getting a tent from "Santa" or my sister :)
I might "steal" your picture of the four kiddos! If I can figure out how...
So jealous! Abby saw the pictures and said "If we were there, we would have gone to right"..I said absolutely! And we all will go together one day!:)
Missing you all!
Stacey
Post a Comment