Friday, November 30, 2007

???

I had a pretty good day today UNTIL...

I went to Publix and the high school guy who rang up my groceries commented on my FSU hat and t shirt and said,

"I like your hat and your shirt. Did your son or daughter go there?"

WHAT????

I walked out of Publix feeling a little like this...



But then, when I got thinking about it, that kid was a year old when I graduated from high school. Yep, it's official. I am a dinosaur.

5 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

you are too funny! At least you didn't have any of the little old ladies run you down with their cart oh oops that's you now..did you run anyone down with your cart today?
Hee! Hee!

Amy Ross said...

Didn't you know that at those Publixes over by you and Century Village you just add 20 years to your age by walking through the door! That's all. Don't worry, you don't look a day over 21! He's just used to dealing with ancient customers, that's all. And besides, what does he know, he's just some punk cashier...oh, wait I used to be a cashier for Food Lion when I was that age...It must be the stress of the job getting to him!

Brad & Stacey said...

With age comes wisdom...just think about that!

We are in the 3 month+ countdown!
That is awesome!
Have a great time at the "magical place"! I am so jealous!:)

Kim said...

We won't be able to sleep tonight! :) kim

mccaigs5 said...

Speak for yourself Papi. I refuse to accept this info. as fact.