Thursday, February 28, 2008

Writer's Block Sucks

Maybe it's not writer's block. Maybe it's that my life has been non-eventful. Non-eventful is good. It just isn't conducive to keeping up my blog.

I did take some pictures today of the boy and the beautiful orchids and plants that my neighbor has across the street. The boy wasn't photographed with the plants (or else I would have an angry neighbor), but he was photographed with the snail that he captured. He appropriately named him Gary (or maybe that was me).





The orchids on my neighbor's front porch are absolutely gorgeous. Some people just have a God-given green thumb. Mine happens to be black. So I gaze longingly at his flowers and thank God for those people (and especially for the flowers).






3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Great shots of the flowers...and the boy!:)

Shannon said...

We HAVE to get together soon!!!!

Amy Ross said...

I love that picture of Ethan...oh, he's such a cutie. I sure am going to miss that fellow :(