Miss Kim's Pre-K Crap, oops, Crop
Reading isn't reading unless you're doing it under a paper bag tree
Where does the time go? Seven years has come and gone, and both kids will be in school...and so will I! I have been spending most of my time this summer thinking about how I'll set up my classroom, what I need to get started, how life will change for our family, etc. and etc. Right now I feel like a puddle of goo, and I need a good 48 hours of sleep to feel rested.
I will be teaching at the preschool where Mack attended and where Ethan will now be attending. I have a Pre-K class of 15 kids, and I met all but one of them today. They are adorable! I've spent the last two weeks getting my room just the way I want it. Our Open House went very well, and all the mommies were really nice. If you know me well, you know that public speaking is not my cup of tea. But I'm still alive to tell about it so it wasn't too bad.

School starts on Monday. The party's almost over...but a new one is about to start! (It might be more like a circus, though.)
5 comments:
Oh, Miss Kim, I love your classroom!!! We are praying for a great year! Your classroom looks GREAT!
Those parents must be so relieved to come to open house and meet you as their precious child's teacher. I know I would. I'll bet you are a really fun/good teacher.
Papi I love your classroom! You did a great job. I would be so glad to have you as my baby's teacher!
Awww. It's so cute! We haven't met Coleman's teacher yet, so tomorrow's the big day. Have fun and enjoy the kiddies :)
Your classroom looks awesome! Hope you had a good first few days!
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment