This was our sunset the other night. Pretty enough for me to run in the house and get my camera. This shot just didn't do it justice. I guess you might say that this is the SoFla version of fall colors.
We all seem to be settling into our new routines. Matt is learning more and more about his role at the company. He was getting a chance to meet the "big wigs" from Washington today. He likes the people he is working with, and so far so good.
I LOVE my job! I can honestly say that. I guess knowing what the public school classroom was like when I taught before and all the pressures that go along with it really help me appreciate what I'm doing now. I get to share my love for learning with the kids and do all the fun stuff that goes along with that, and there's very little pressure! What a concept! My students are so cute, and their parents are super nice. I can't say enough about it all.
Mack loves her teacher. She still loves school. She is such a blessing. Her fall activity is gymnastics. She picked up where she left off in the spring. She really likes it. This is her nitch. (I'll post more later when I can get some pictures of her.)
Ethan is taking it one step at a time. He is adjusting to school pretty well. He is definitely an original! Most of the teachers get a good laugh because they think he's a trip. I have found it to be more difficult than I had anticipated to be in the same building with him. I am trying REALLY hard to not drive his teacher crazy asking about him. So I have to keep my distance and tape my mouth shut. So far it's working. But she does give me updates and she says he's doing well. Way to go Ethan!
So that's us in a nutshell. For now.
3 comments:
Kim - Life sounds great! I am a little behind...where is Matt working now? and what school does Mac go to? Thanks for the disney info...I will be calling soon! We are heading to NYC for a weekend just the two of us instead! We told Benjie last night and he is so excited!
Matt is working for a new construction company. He started around Labor Day. Kenzie is going to the elementary school in our neighborhood. She is in first grade and she loves it! Have fun in NYC!! :) Kim
Is it fall? I hadn't noticed. :)
Miss you!
Post a Comment