Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vintage Kim - Part 1, The Early Years

So, last October I entertained my three blog followers with some pictures of me and fellow family members dressed for Halloween through the years. Today as I was setting out my pumpkins and fall decorations in preparation for the new month I decided that I would go vintage and look through my old pictures. Maybe pull out a few and give you a good laugh.


My non-photogenic abilities started at a young age.


I'm not sure which direction to go in first. I could start with my shorts that I thought should be pulled up to my chest.??? Or I could go with my sister and the fact that she felt the need to scratch her brain in this picture.


So cute! Daddy and his little girls.

More to come later...

6 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

The shorts are awesome! Gave me a good laugh this morning and made me miss you even more!

Brad & Stacey said...

I just showed Levi the picture of you and the shorts and he said " Why is Miss Kim in her underwear?"

mccaigs5 said...

That is so cute! The shorts were in style back then. That's how everyone wore them.

The Crazy Lady said...

I am rolling on the floor! Thanks for the laugh! Cute pictures!!!! I'm sure we could all pull out a picture of pants pulled up to our shoulders! So don't feel alone!

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Very funny, Miss Kim! And very cute. Mackenzie looks just like you in that first one!

Shannon said...

PS Post your new hair!