Monday, October 06, 2008

Vintage Kim - Part 2


My third birthday, celebrated at home


All cozy in my footie pj's and ready for bed at Grandma and Grandpa's house


Ethan? That you? Did anyone else have the Dorothy Hammill haircut or was it just me?


My seventh birthday, celebrated in Rome-Funny for me to look at this picture of me turning 7 while my baby is getting ready to turn 7.

Every Christmas my family and I would take a road trip 24 hours north to Rome, New York where my grandparents live. (See June 2007's post about our most recent road trip to Rome...) My birthday was usually celebrated while we were visiting them. So a number of my pictures in front of the cake were taken at my grandparents' kitchen table. Good times, good times.

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

I love all of them!

mccaigs5 said...

Papi, you are so cute. What sweet memories. I actually didn't have the dorothy haircut successfully. Because my hair was too curly and I just looked like I had an afro. I was in 3rd grade when I started perfecting my hair straightening techniques. *Sigh.

Shannon said...

Cute! That is weird how your kids both look like you in different pictures. And I too had the Dorothy Hamill! I called it the "circle cut". What a bad idea!