Monday, October 27, 2008

Telling Stories

Ethan's teacher usually has a good laugh over things he shares with her and his classmates. This means: a)me being embarassed and b)me having to convince his teacher that what he has shared isn't true. Here are a few of the doozies he has shared so far...

Ethan is an adopted Jewish boy whose father works for DHL.

The Jewish part may come as a surprise to most. I guess he is expecting a visit from Hanukkah Harry this year. All I have to say is...this boy had better grow up to be an award winning writer who will take care of his elderly parents.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so funny! I guess there are advantages to having a kid who barely talks in school, haha!

mccaigs5 said...

Ha! Ha! And why DHL, I wonder? It's hard to know what they are thinking, huh!

Kim said...

DHL because one of my buddies' dad works for DHL. :) Ethan Goldstein.

Brad & Stacey said...

At first I thought that was really a picture of Ethan...and I was thinking...how did Kim do that? Ha!