Here we are. A new year. Ok, so I'm 8 days late. I'm a busy gal-give me a break! I rang in the new year in ATL with my BFF LeeAnn. Was MAC ok w/ MAC and EMC? IDK. But I sure had a great time! I haven't seen LeeAnn's kids and her Brenty in awhile, and it was lots of fun winning them over. :) Carter stared at me for awhile then he called me Lisa (who is LeeAnn's sister-she's gorgeous! I didn't mind.) Then Hunter adopted me as her BFF and we walked around most of the time arm in arm. Finally, after staring at me for awhile like his brother did, Parker and I enjoyed sticking our tongues out at each other. (I won a fast friend real quick!) And Brenty, he was a great sport letting LeeAnn spend lots of time out with me. I also got to meet their newest family member-Kolbie. He's big. He's bold. He's beautiful. Their house is full of the young and the restless. Ha!
I got back in time to get ready to go back to school on Monday, which was my birthday. I had the best birthday ever! (Until my students' asked me how old I was and when I told them they gasped really loud and long...) No seriously, the kids came bearing cards and gifts, and my room mom even made me a cake! At home we went out to dinner and got Coldstone (LOVE IT!). Good times. Good times.
So now here we are. A new year. Unfortunately, I didn't make any resolutions (yet). And I'm not any better at posting. Eventually I'll get pictures on here of my trip. I hope you had a joyous New Year!
3 comments:
Thanks for calling yesterday. It was good to catch up. I'm glad you were able to hang out with LeeAnn...what fun memories I'm sure you have. Can't wait to hang out with you again :) Miss you!
happy late birthday!!! I'll get you a pushing cake :)
You take the time to change the look of your blog, but you don't update it?
Post a Comment