I'm a Facebooker. I'm not as addicted as I was in the beginning. But I check it everyday. I was sent this 25 Random Facts thing where you have to come up with 25 random facts about yourself. So this is what I came up with:
1. My first note goes like this: Why am I doing this? I should be watching my children.
2. I am half Cuban and I don't speak Spanish. And I get a little confused when I have to check the "race" box on questionaires. Am I Hispanic or am I white? Huh? What do I feel like today...
3. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in elementary school.
4. To go along with note #3, one of my favorite gifts from my dad was a REAL grade book that he brought home for me from the school he taught at. I filled in the roster with all the names from my "class" (aka-the stuffed animals and baby dolls that listened to me read to them). I was all about playing school.
5. Matt and I met in a class of 1200 people and we were introduced by one mutual friend we had in that class.
6. I have a serious sweet tooth.
7. I love to read and don't have enough time to do so these days. I miss it...
8. I am a native Floridian.
9. Matt and I have the same love language: FOOD
10. Some girls love shoes, others love clothes. I am a bag lady.
11. I go back and forth all the time whether I would like another baby. And then Ethan runs by.
12. Speaking of running, in high school I ran track and didn't know what it meant when the starting gun was fired multiple times. (false start) I just kept running. And running. And running until I got half way around the track. Somehow I missed all those people yelling at me to stop. (BTW, you just read my most embarassing moment from high school.)
13. I tried really hard at the athletics thing, but I did better at the band geek thing. I played clarinet for 10 years.
14. I cried every time I looked at Mackenzie for the first 3 days of her life.
15. I have one sister who is 3 years younger than me. I'm pretty sure we disliked each other alot when we were younger. (Turn your music down! Did you take my shirt without asking? Did you really cut out all my excused absences to enhance your report card??) But we like each other a lot more now. :)
16. I love cold weather, and it totally makes me a shiny happy person when I can wear a sweater.
17. Rome, New York has a special place in my heart (as well as the grandparents who live there.)
18. I want to learn how to knit and make a quilt before I'm forty. (Of course, I set this same goal to be reached before I was thirty.)
19. At 35 I still feel like I'm 18.
20. I never thought I'd love a job again as much as I love mine now.
21. I like to quote movies...poorly and too often. (And that, my dear children, is called 'cannabalism' and is frowned upon in most societies. Name that movie!)
22. Yes, I have classical music on my iPod. So Bach off! (to quote a piece of flair)
23. Matt and I love weird movies.
24. Matt and I think we're foodies. (amateurs)
25. This list wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Thanks LeeAnn!
2 comments:
I love that Brad and I have the same love language as you and Matt...FOOD!
next adventure...Italy, for some delicious Italian food (Without kiddos of course!)2110????
That's the plan! :)
Post a Comment