Friday, February 13, 2009

March?

I've come to the conclusion that I run at least a month behind a normal person's time. Make that two months. Is it really March already? I can't even use my job as an excuse. I yam what I yam I suppose. So far, no additions to the ongoing Ethan novel. The weather is cool today, and of course, I have all the windows open. So as I type my fingers feel a little numb. Pansy. Excuse any typos. School is well. No real changes here on the home front. No changes=no fun stories=no posts. I have some great pictures from January that I will post, but as usual, I'm all talk no action. I do have one fun story. Here it goes:

Setting: my car
Characters: Ethan and Mackenzie
We are heading home from the dentist office where Mack just got her teeth cleaned.

Mack: Mommy, do you know what flavor I chose to have my teeth cleaned with?
Me: No, let me guess. Liver and onions.
Mack: NO!! Watermelon. They also had chocolate, vanilla, strawberry,(I know there were others but...
Me: there were so many flavors that she was listing I kind of tuned her out
Ethan: SNORE SNORE (snoring sound coming from the backseat of the car)
Me: What is that Ethan?
Ethan: Ms. Traci does that when people tell long stories at school.
Me: hysterically laughing

That's my boy.

1 comment:

mccaigs5 said...

I think it's hilarious that the teacher snores when students tell long stories!!