Sunday, March 08, 2009

Google Pictures

I like to surf Google for weird pictures. I was just going through my picture files and I came up with a few good ones. Why would one post these pictures on the internet? Writers block. I'm waiting for Ethan to come up with better material for me.


Mental note: When the kids are driving me beyond crazy, just put them on the hood of the car and floor it.


The Fro Hat. So classic.


If I remember correctly, this guy tried to rob a bank or something. He didn't have a "panty" to put on his head. (Raising Arizona, people! Keep up with me!)



I don't know what to say about the pit sniffer. Matt refuses to do this for me.


??? Speechless.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh im those are awesome! You gotta ask Kristi about her pit sniffing story, maybe you could use it :)

mccaigs5 said...

I LOVE the fro hat. I wish I could have one.

The Crazy Lady said...

Thanks for laugh!!! Where do you find all these pictures???

Brad & Stacey said...

Seeing these makes me miss being around your sense of humor!!!