I'm not the most organized of people. I don't own a personal labeling machine or a special book that keeps record of all of our appliances and the service done to said machines. I guess you don't need to be one of "those" people to do a little tossy tossy to things like:
*medicine that expired in 2006
*baby lotion that I received at Mackenzie's baby shower 7 1/2 years ago
*the disposable medicine dispensers that I think I can probably use again someday
*etc. etc. etc.
All in all I ended up with two large garbage bags of crap that I found underneath our bathroom and kitchen sinks. I can check off another chore from the list that I made to make better use of my organizational time while the kids are at camp.
I could be writing about more exciting things, like how my son decided to announce to a number of parents as well as his own father that he got kicked in the nuts by another kid during children's church or our family trip next week, but I chose to keep it low key. That's what this summer is all about. Low Key. I heart summer.
2 comments:
He did NOT say he got kicked in the nuts!!!??? Oh man. HAHAHA!
Sounds like something his Daddy would say!!!
Mom Cates
Post a Comment