How did the new school year creep up on me so quickly?? I really can't complain though. I have had a full and very fun summer. I heart summer, remember? So tonight we were talking with the kids and making sure that they were excited about school. Mackenzie is nearly beside herself (she's like me). The way I discovered to get Ethan excited about school? GI Joe underwear.
So their bags are waiting for them in the hallway, full of clean notebooks and unopened packages of pencils and crayons. Lunches are packed and ready in the fridge. Uniforms are hung on the closet doors with care. And I'll be in bed later with a mind that won't stop racing and wondering how my baby got to kindergarten so fast. Unfortunately I won't have the opportunity to have a boohoo breakfast with Matt tomorrow because I'll be leaving straight from their school to mine. Needless to say we have a lot going on tomorrow. Hopefully I can post something about their first day in a timely manner. But you all know how that goes...
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about everyone's first day!! We'll be praying for you all.
Be sure to let us know how everyone does! Praying for you guys too!
So??? How did it go? I didn't have a boohoo breakfast either. boo hoo!
Post a Comment