I am on the treadmill (not literally-which is why my gym will probably call soon and ask why I haven't been there in a few weeks). We are certainly getting into our groove, and it's a busy one! Gymnastics, soccer, church, school, meetings, planning, etc. etc. etc.
Mack's birthday is quickly approaching. She is very excited to turn 8. Ethan is slowly adjusting to school...but I expected this. I love to hear his stories about his friends, like the one with the golden teeth.
Again, I am loving school. My class is full of cutie pies, and they make me smile. I have to remind myself to start a journal of the things they say, like when one of my students informed me that 'whore' starts with 'h'. Thankfully she whispered this one in my ear. Normally she isn't the whispering type. It must have been my lucky day. Of course, she was wrong...but I wasn't about to go into that phonics lesson with her.
Matt has started studying for the CPA exam. This has been keeping him busy.
So that's us in a nutshell. Oh! Here's that picture of the kids' first day of school that I promised...about a month and a half ago.
1 comment:
I am glad that you are alive too! I also like the new look of the blog...keep writing! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment