Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Woof

Dog slobber: gross
Dog hair on furniture and clothes: more to clean up??!!
Dog butt licking: NASTY!

Then came Mia....


We went to the Humane Society on Saturday "just for fun", and we found her! Matt and I like pugs, and Mia is the next best thing: a Puggle. (A cross between a pug and a beagle). There was a hold on her from another family, so we were thinking that it wouldn't work out. But they called us and said that they didn't take her. We decided to go for it, and voila! We have a dog! They told us she wasn't housebroken, but she's doing great. She is SUPER sweet, and she absolutely LOVES Mackenzie!


All that stuff at the beginning of my post doesn't seem to bother me. I look forward to seeing her in the morning, and I feel a little sad putting her to bed at night. I even bought her clothes. What the heck is wrong with me??? Welcome to Dogville Kimmy.

4 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Hooray! She is adorable!

Kim said...

I just realized that the last picture of her is like my profile picture. Ha!

Mary Porter said...

She is a cutie! Don't feel bad about the clothes...I'm making my grand dogs winter coats! Yes...I've gone to the dawgs!

Shannon said...

Joo cray zee!!!!