I got fun cards from my family (including the ass card from Matt-I might have to do a separate post just on that card). Then off to school I went...where I was greeted by little munchkins with handmade birthday cards. So cute!

I could really tell that they put lots of love and time into them (including the one with the flowers and the penny glued to it-adorable!). At the same time some of the munchkins came bearing gifts. I will be sipping Starbucks with a smile for the next couple of weeks. LOVE IT!

(And I'll be smelling like a rose while doing it.)

To top all of that off, my munchkins and their moms gave me a little party! With balloons and all. They really made my day at school a special one.
Then it was time to pick up the kiddies. Daddy came home a little early, and we went to Publix to find my favorite cake. (True, I probably shouldn't have been involved in the purchasing of the cake, but you do what you gotta do. Verdad?)
On to some DE-LISH pizza
and then home to enjoy the cake with the fam.
What a day! To top all of that off, the weather here is GORGEOUS!!! It's cold and clear and it just seemed perfect on a day like today. :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kim! Welcome to the 36 club. :)
You are loved my friend! I am glad your day was special!!!
I love that cake! Awesome! Glad your day was so nice. And that penny sounds like a great gift, I'll have to remember that, haha!
Post a Comment