Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Friday, June 11, 2010
On the Road
School's out for summer! I cleaned my classroom yesterday. Everything is locked up and waiting to be organized at a later time. (Procastination at its finest.) Today we spent the day doing laundry, cleaning the house and packing. Tomorrow the kids and I head north to Grandma and Grandpa's house! Matt will be heading south to Haiti where he is leading a mission team from our church to work with orphans. He will be gone for one week, and I will be gone for two weeks. Just me and the kids. Just me. No hubby. Just me. And the kids. What the frick??? Am I crazy? Just kidding (a little bit.) After being with the in-laws for a week, we'll be heading north again to visit with some friends. Then it's all down south from there. Back to the in-laws then home to Daddy. I'll be honest. The next two weeks feels a little like two months. Don't get me wrong! I am looking forward to visiting with family and friends, but driving long distances by myself makes me a little nervous. Not to mention I can't help but worry a little when Matt goes on trips like this. So Matt and I need your prayers! (And the people we're staying with might need them too, 'cause after two weeks of "just me and the kids" it might not be pretty. I'm just sayin'.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for all of you my dear friend!
Praying too...but you should keep coming NORTH!!! What's one more week, huh??
Post a Comment