Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
For real?
Are you sure summer wasn't only 4 weeks? Because that's what it feels like! I had a summer to-do list that is only partially crossed off because I ran out of time. NO complaining here. I have had a dreamy summer...and really it's not over yet. I have 3 1/2 weeks left. But I have stuff going on during those 3 plus weeks. So my house isn't as organized as I had planned and my doors and trim aren't as white as I'd hoped, but my mind is in the right frame and I feel pretty relaxed. I think I might be ready to go back now. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment