Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer is over

Summer is over. I can't believe how quickly it went. I was thinking about our first day tomorrow and I thought about how fast the school year will go again. Of course, that is an exciting thought the night before a new school year begins. But then I got thinking about what that quick school year will bring. One more year under my kids' belts in elementary school. One more year to their ages. One more year to my age. One more year closer to the time when I will take my kids to college and they leave home for good. Ok. A little dramatic. But the night before the new school year gets me a little anxious. I definitely don't heart this part of summer.

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! We'll be praying for you all!

Shannon said...

Oh I know, I hear ya! Hope your day was great, Kim!

Kim said...

First day update: I lost my voice. My aide got stranded in Orlando and was not able to be there. A little crazy...but the rest of the week has been significantly better! :)