
What am I going to do about my son? I thought maybe a sign around his neck that says-BEWARE OF BITING CHILD!! I'm trying to put this in perspective. This is not the worst thing that could be happening with him. He is not flunking out of school, planning on running away with his pregnant girlfriend or experimenting with weird drugs. He's two and he has a penchant for sinking his teeth in other people's skin. With a smile might I add!! Little people, litte problems... Thank goodness for understanding and gracious friends at church. I really am afraid to show my face in the nursery for fear that someone will hurl some insults at me about my parenting. (I'm partially kidding. tee hee) I'm anxiously awaiting the day when this stage will pass. Then on to the next stage. In the meantime he'll have to wear the sign everywhere we go.
1 comment:
I am glad you jumped on the bandwagon! I've added your blog to my favorites... and you know Ethan is one of my favorites too...oh and I heard him in nursery talking about plans to run away with a girl...better keep close tabs on him!
Post a Comment