Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
When will the semester be over?
When will the semester be over? Matt says this semester has flown by, but I say it is the slowest one yet! He has one more semester to go and will be done in September. September can't come quick enough!! Poor Matt. He's the one doing all the work and I'm doing all the complaining. He's at the library now with his group working on a project. Only 2 more weeks to go for this semester. I will be curious what this degree will do for him at work, as far as him moving up the "company ladder". We shall see. Until then, we will enjoy where we are. Funny, it's taken me 32 years to become content with So.Fla. I'm a little slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment