

We went to the beach today. Last year, Ethan enjoyed eating the sand one fistful at a time (and he won't eat a green bean?). Mackenzie was terrified that a scary shark would eat her so she wouldn't set foot in the water. Today, Ethan played in the sand and didn't gobble it up. And Mackenzie, well, she's still scared that a scary shark will get her but she did venture a little into the surf. She was also very concerned about Ethan getting carried away by the water. So she kept an extra set of eyes on him for me. We went to Ft. Lauderdale beach and with the cool playground and the shady picnic area it made for a really nice morning. Now it's raining. But at least we made it outside earlier. Laundry is calling me. I don't want to answer.
1 comment:
We had a great time this morning... good for you keeping up on your blog...I'll try this evening hopefully. I hope that posting this comment doesn't mess up your page!!
Post a Comment