Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Was a'happenin' a' hot stuff?

What? You've never seen the 80's cult classic 'Sixteen Candles' before??? That is a classic quote from the ever-popular Long Duck Dong. You have to say the title with his Asian accent. Whatever...

Here are some pictures of what's been happening with us:

I called it last year when I saw one of the kids in Kenzie's class acting up during a performance. "Ethan is going to be like that kid when he gets to school!" Give me my prize 'cuz I was right! We went to the Awana Awards on Sunday night. They have been attending Awanas since September where they have learned lots of Bible verses, played lots of games, learned many valuable lessons, etc. etc. While standing on stage Ethan started making monster faces for the crowd. They couldn't miss him because he was smack dab in the center of the group! (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of that.)









Mack was much more reserved on stage. She loved Awana! She especially enjoyed making a boat for the Float a Boat races. I couldn't get a close up picture close enough to show you this....



My girl is practically toothless! She has been showing everyone her toothless smile. Why can't that look so cute with the older folks?



Oh well.

4 comments:

Amy Ross said...

I can't believe we weren't there for the end of the year program...I can't show my boys this blog or they'll be so upset!

We miss you!!

Brad & Stacey said...

We should watch 16 candles the next time we get together...and eat lots of popcorn and something chocolate!

Love Mack's new smile!!!

mccaigs5 said...

So Cute!

Shannon said...

Is that you in the last pic? :)