Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

I'm on break!! Last week we had a fun week of holiday festivities. Kenzie had her Jingle Bell Jog at school. Ethan and I had our Christmas program at school. Santa even visited the kids at home on a fire truck! I was even excited to CLEAN the house on Saturday. Amongst all the cleaning and frivolity I missed the signs that I was getting sick. So I spent yesterday and so far, today, in bed or on the couch. Yuck! But, looking on the bright side...at least I didn't have to go to school today. And I have time to get over myself before Thursday. Some things I'm looking forward to in the next two weeks:
*baking cookies with the kids
*keeping the house tidy
*sleeping in whilst the children destroy the tidy house
*CHRISTMAS!!!
*Family time (Kristen, Mike and Livi are coming down Wednesday)
*A night out with Hubby Matt and some friends to a wedding OOH LA LA!
*Time in ATL with LeeAnn Happy Birthday to me!

Lots of fun stuff to look forward to! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

No comments: