
We took a trip to the Aventura Mall yesterday and saw Santa. The last time I took the kids to see Santa Ethan wouldn't go near him. When I finally convinced him that it was okay, he cried every time he looked at Santa because his face would get buried in his big white REAL beard. Although Ethan was a little hesitant he got up in his lap along with Mackenzie and they told him what they wanted. Being a cheapo, I asked if I could take a picture with my own camera ($14 for a picture with an old man? no way!). They said I could if I stood behind the fence. So I did and the pictures turned out decent. Thankfully, Santa didn't need to take a fan break nor did he snap at the kids for jumping on him. We made it just in time because just after us a BIG group of Head Start kids came and we quickly made our way out to look at all the other beautiful decorations. They have this unbelievable model train village, and Ethan was speechless. (Those of you who know Ethan well know that doesn't happen very often.) Our trip to Aventura always ends with a visit to Zsa Zsa because she works in the medical offices across the street. All in all, our day was a good one. Why oye oye oye? Matt says that's what a latino Santa would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment