Friday, December 15, 2006

O Baby





My niece is absolutely adorable! I think I might have gotten pregnant just looking at her. Me and the kids took a day trip up to see them yesterday. It was the first day we got to see her and love on her since she got out of the hospital. She reminded me so much of Mackenzie when she was that small. She's like a newborn but half the size. So cute! As soon as we walked in the door Kristen went in and got her. She sat Mackenzie on the couch and she got to hold Olivia until I got really anxious and wanted to hold her more! Ethan really could've cared less. All he wanted to do was....pose for pictures on Uncle Mike's ATV! (and play with all the baby toys) Uncle Mike convinced me to let them go on a little ride on the all terrain vehicle. *He went really slow on the dirt lot next door. It was just like a pony ride, except it was yellow and black, had 4 wheels and could go 50 mph. We stayed until the late afternoon and headed out. We'll be back up there for Christmas, and my mom, Mackenzie and I will have to fight over who will hold her the longest. There's no question in my mind that it's going to be me. If you're not first you're last.

No comments: