Alright. I feel I must come clean. While I was in the Home Depot today, my dad filled my kids in
on my "other side". My alter ego. My deep dark past. What is it, you ask? Give me a break! Does this look like a girl with a dark past? The answer is no. But my dad felt the need to let Kenzie and Ethan think their mom was in an all girl rock band called Twisted Braid. I played bass guitar. My nickname was Spike and I wore leather pants and black lipstick. So on our way home from dropping off my dad, we were listening to one of my U2 cds and Mackenzie asks me, "Mommy, are they singing about you?" What in the world did my dad tell them? Maybe he should be writing on my blog because he's obviously the creative one.
After

4 comments:
Love it! The things our parents will remind our children off...I'm scared!
Merry Christmas!
I knew you had an alter-ego! Hope your Christmas was fun and that you got a lot of baby-snugglin' time in!
King!!
It's me Laura, in GA! Glad to find your blog. Now I can keep up with your adventures.
Lowda! Como esta?
Post a Comment