Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Ethan, the greaser
I attended a meeting tonight at church and we got to talking about the upcoming St. Andrews church picnic. Since our church is celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year we are trying to incorporate this in all of our events. So, our picnic is going to be an old fashioned one, checkered table cloths and all. Someone had suggested having a "chase the greased pig" game, and we all laughed. I couldn't resist-I offered to grease Ethan up and let people run around and chase him. Surely he'd give everyone else a run for their money because he certainly gives me one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
King,
Ethan's hair cut pic looks like Jing Carey in dumb and dumber, I gave Finley a cut like that, cause then it makes me laugh; same reason that I sometimes wear tapered pants, much to the dismay of my friends. Look at it this way- you save even more $ cause he won't need a cut for a while.
Post a Comment