I got online and caught a quick glimpse of an article listing the ten worst gifts to give your sweetheart on Valentine's Day (or VD as a friend of mine calls it). Yes, I admit, I wouldn't want to receive a glow bra like the one shown above or a "li'l minx stripper pole" (it's spring loaded!) or a four course meal at White Castle (don't forget you need a reservation for the Cupid's Crave Kit!). But as I was pondering these gifts, I thought of my own top ten worst Valentine's gifts. (Let's hope Matt doesn't come home with one of these...):10. Scooby Doo Chia pet - Who needs roses when you can grow something out of scooby's head? c c c come on! Were the creators of this for real?
9. 9 inch ball point "Cutie" pen - when Kenzie pulled it out of her backpack I thought it was a flash light-no! it's a pen! She even used it to sign ZsaZsa and Pop's valentine card. How handy! Good for a five year old.
8. any resin knick knack from the dollar tree - if you've been to any white elephant exchange, you know where I'm going with this...(babies on a couch? are you kidding me?)
7. a giant talking plush rose ("You're the love of my life", "My life wouldn't be the same without you", etc. and etc.)
6. the talking "perfect" man doll - (see #7)
5. Cupid poop -you know, snowman poop (marshmallows), reindeer poop (Milk Duds), Cupid poop (red hots) duh!
4. a cooking apron that says - 'Matt and Kim-cookin' up love since 1997'
3.Butt Face towel - nothing says love like a Butt Face towel
2. Candy bra/candy g-string - just like the candy necklace! Eating that will never be the same.
2. Candy bra/candy g-string - just like the candy necklace! Eating that will never be the same.
1. a lovely picture of me....
That's hot!
2 comments:
You are too funny!
love you!
-S
speaking of babies on a couch, remember those bears on a couch that I used to paint at the mall? Ha!
Post a Comment