Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fun in the Sun




What a beautiful day we had yesterday! We ventured over to a park in my parents' neighborhood that was recently renovated. Ethan got a new sand toy (thanks Aunt Susie!) so we brought a few sand toys and the kids went to town. Ethan played with his dump truck and Kenzie got to work on digging a hole to China. I had my camera with me and took a few pictures of the kids playing because I don't have enough pictures of them (teehee). My grandparents are coming on Tuesday to escape the horrible snow they've gotten in the past week and to see Baby Livi. They are certainly coming down to better weather! Let's hope it stays this way...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww - so cute. I wish I could remember how to take black and whites - I can't you know, like, read the manual or anything! :)

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute! We actually had warm enough weather for the kids to play outside here! It's been awhile!