Saturday, May 26, 2007

Caps and Gowns, Bathing Suits and Shower Caps

My baby is a graduate!! Ok, it is only preschool, but she is ready for kindergarten! I didn't expect this year to go by so quickly, but I shouldn't be surprised. Everything seems to be flying by me these days. Mackenzie's school doesn't do a formal graduation. Everyone participates in an End of the Year program and at the end of it, the Pre-K kids are called up and they get their little diplomas. I laughed with one of my friends about how her son graduated with his cap and gown and Mackenzie would graduate wearing her bathing suit. But what I didn't know was that she would be wearing a shower cap too!! hahahaha :) Actually, she was wearing her t shirt and shorts and no shower cap when she was called up.

So, where are the pictures? Well, it seems my camera might be possessed because when I went to use it, it was dead. It has been playing dead at all of the important events I go to lately. Thankfully I had my parents' video camera and I used it to take pictures. But you'll have to wait for those until I read the manual and learn how to upload them. My baby might be a high school graduate before I can post those.

No comments: