I was exhausted last night. We had quite the busy day yesterday. Our good friends, Brad and Stacey, were commissioned at church yesterday morning and then the church held a Bon Voyage lunch for them. There were some good laughs and lots of tears. My kids don't totally get that they won't see their kids again for a long time.
Matt and I have had a pretty quiet day so far today, and I'm feeling a bit melancholy. I took some pictures from the luncheon, but I have to figure out how to upload them from my mom's camera to my computer. Until then, my blog will have to be a boring bunch of words. (Then when I get it figured out my blog will be a boring bunch of words with pictures. teehee)
1 comment:
Missing you already! Abby tried to call Mack from the airport but we didn't get through...maybe again later this week!
Yesterday was exhausting wasn't it! Beautiful...but we were spent! Thanks for all you did to make it extra special! I know you love me when you get up in front on a mic!:)
Post a Comment