The boys being boys (it took many tries to get this picture!) Ethan informed us that he would be going to Vienna with Levi.
I will miss seeing these two chase after each other. On the way to church Mackenzie told us she was going to give Abby one of her jelly bracelets. "Definitely the blue one because Abby doesn't like pink."
Mackenzie was anxious to sign the poster, and she is showing me exactly where she signed it.
Now what exactly does that mean?? (Duh! No hablo German.)
3 comments:
I still can't believe we missed it... What a cute picture of Abby and Kenzie!! You'll have to repeat it every few years when they reunite!!
Ahhh! You guys make me cry every time I read your posts. I am sad we missed this - and for you girls missing them right now - but also excited for them. You have to start planning some trips to Vienna for some sausages soon!
Love the pictures! I still can't believe everyone has moved!! I'm with Shannon ~ let's start planning a trip to Vienna soon!
Post a Comment