Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Hit the Road Mack
We're taking off on our road trip this afternoon! Pray for us as we embark on our 24 hour trip to New York with the children...We are breaking it up into a 2 day trip, and I am actually excited about our little adventure. We will see friends along the way, and the landscape has to be more exciting than Florida's. So we are looking forward to it. We are meeting up with my family in Rome, NY where we will be celebrating my grandparents' 60th anniversary. The whole family is getting together for the first time since my wedding. I probably won't post any pictures until I'm back, but I may be able to write a little something along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have a great trip! At first I thought you were on a 24-hour (total) trip and I was like, uhh, wow, how NOT fun! Haha. I take it you'll be gone for a while, right? Have fun :) Shan
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Drive Safely!! Sure is going to be quiet around here...
Can't wait to see pictures from the trip!
Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment