
Ok. I rarely get my haircut which is why my hair is almost a mile long. I'm thinking these days that maybe the Rapunzel look might be good during hurricane season so I can make a ladder out of my hair to use in case we have to escape out of one of the second story windows. Oh wait. That's in case of a fire. I get my disasters mixed up at this time of year. Back to haircuts. My hairdresser usually says when she sees me waiting for her-'look what the cat dragged in'. Now, is that because I haven't seen her in the last 6+ months or because I have what Mackenzie calls "rat hair"? (That term came about when I told her we have to brush our hair everyday lest we get hair that looks like a rat's nest. She thought she had rat hair.) Again I digress...
Because I don't make it to the hairdresser's but twice a year, I:
1.continue to call it the hairdresser's and I
2.usually pick out a hair style that is going to make me cut 6+ inches off, which leads me to
3.get extremely nervous that I picked something that is either out of date (like the Dorothy Hamill cut) and/or will look really stupid on me (my question to the hairdresser concerning this last one is 'does it make my face look too long/fat/all of the above?')
All of this to say, I am way too vain and I worry over stupid things. Yes, it is only hair. And maybe, this time I will have the goods to cut it all off (I think I will have enough to donate to Locks of Love.) So the question is, do you like the picture of the cut I posted above? What do you think? Is my face too long for this one or will my face look too fat with that kind of cut?
You just watch. I'll end up cutting off two inches, but I'll still be able to make a hair ladder for disaster evacuations...
5 comments:
I love it Papi! I think it will look pretty, especially if you keep it a little longer in the front. I know, you have to have bangs. I just got mine cut that short yesterday! :)
I love the cut. Ya gotta have layers man. FOr movement and for style if the hair is long. I got highlights papi. You won't beleive it-I'm a superstar.
Lowda! I no hear from ju in a muy long tine! How are you? Send me a pic of your new highlights, ju rockstar ju!
Oh... I like it!! I think it will look awesome on you!! Do it, Do it, Do it!
Oooh, I like it. The one question I always ask myself when getting my hair cut is... Is it long enough to put up in a ponytail? Hahaha! Go for it. And hey, if you hate it, it will always grow back.
Post a Comment