Monday, June 25, 2007

Going to Grenada



The short term mission trippers are off. They left this morning to head out to the airport, but due to a late plane, they didn't take off until after 4pm which caused them to miss their connecting flight to Grenada. So they are spending the night in San Juan, Puerto Rico tonight and they'll leave tomorrow for Grenada. I spoke with Matt when he got into San Juan, and he seemed to be in good spirits. Pray that they make it safely to Grenada tomorrow and that their flight will be on time. I will keep you updated!

6 comments:

Lotus said...

I will be thinking about Matt and his trip. Thank you for always sharing stuff. Esp. the pics.

Amy Ross said...

Praying for Matt... praying for YOU!! Glad to be able to spend so much time with you this week! Hopefully it passes the time a bit faster... see you in the morning!

mccaigs5 said...

I'll be praying for Matt and you/the kids. I'm sure you'll have a great time this week. Wish I was there (like last year!!)

mccaigs5 said...

January 28--Happy 10th Anniversary to Papi and Matt-hew. You looked so beautiful that day Papi, and you haven't changed a bit!!

mccaigs5 said...

I meant JUNE 28!

Amy Ross said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I'VE GOT SOME YUMMY DESSERT FOR YOU TO HAVE TONIGHT!!!!