Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ethan goes to baseball camp

Ethan (temporarily) joined my dad's baseball camp yesterday. He jumped into the warmups and he followed along nicely. He jumped out of the warmups during the jumping jacks and then he ran up and down the bleachers, eating Cheetos he found on the ground and trying to drink someone's backwash out of their water bottle. I think he had fun.


Warming up with the big boys.


Am I supposed to do that?




The boy was done with the warm up.

3 comments:

mccaigs5 said...

Too Cute, Papi

Amy Ross said...

I see a future...
Maybe he and Samuel should sign up for the Muddy Buddy. Lazy James can cheer them on!

Brad & Stacey said...

Those pictures are great! We got your letter and pictures today while we were at World Harvest! The kids loved them! Thanks! It was good to talk the other day...even if it was brief!
Love and miss you!
Stacey