Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Pops is the only male crazy shoe fanatic I have ever met.
Everybody knows he loves to shop!
I wanna pair!!
I had some pink ones that I thought were wild and fun! These make those look Dull! I love it that Pops found these!
I love that Pops gets to shower two generations of his children with hip shoes. He'll probably even make it three generations.
It'll be his legacy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pops is the only male crazy shoe fanatic I have ever met.
Everybody knows he loves to shop!
I wanna pair!!
I had some pink ones that I thought were wild and fun! These make those look Dull! I love it that Pops found these!
I love that Pops gets to shower two generations of his children with hip shoes. He'll probably even make it three generations.
It'll be his legacy.
Post a Comment