Saturday, August 25, 2007

Firehouse Kids







Today we had a family field trip to a firehouse in Miami Beach. Our good friend from church, Ted, gave us the grand tour of this fine building, and the kids ate it up! Ethan couldn't wait to get to the next thing. He kept tapping Ted's leg and interupting him. "I wanna go on that one." Ted was very gracious and patient with him. It was great to see what the firefighters do at the firehouse. Thanks Firefighter Ted!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun! Cute pictures!

KLeBlanc said...

What a fun day! How was the first week of school for Mackenzie? Do the days seem strange with only Ethan home!? Does he miss Mackenzie?

Kim said...

She loves school! And it is very weird just having Ethan all to myself, but we're having lots of fun. I think he's pretty happy to have his sister back when we go to pick her up. :)

Amy Ross said...

Ohh... I like the new look!

mccaigs5 said...

Papi, you're getting all fancy with the blog change and whatnot. Glad the kids had fun at the firehouse. Ethan looks like he's ready to fight fire with fire!

Brad & Stacey said...

So fun! I like the new look of your blog too...how did you change it and add your picture when you comment? I am a moron...so I need step by step instructions!

Kim said...

I changed the template by going to edit post and I clicked on template. Then I clicked on one of the tabs (I can't remember which one). I am a moron, so I asked Matt to get my picture on my comments and profile. :)Kim