Read about all the fun and frivolity we face every day, well maybe every other week since I can't seem to blog very consistently. Good times. Good times.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
I Want a Pink Sock Monkey!
My li'l Livi visited a few weeks ago and I forgot to post the pictures of her and Mackenzie. My parents gave her a pink sock monkey, and she LOVED sucking on it's legs. She is so cute!!!
Kim..I just read LeeAnn's blog and am missing scrapbooing together. Today as I was sorting through papers, I found some pictures that Abby made for Mack and Ethan...hopefully will get them sent before March when you come! HA! Miss ya!
8 comments:
Kim, she is SO cute!!! I can see your sister in her! What cute pictures of those two sweet girls!
Papi she is ADORABLE!
Oh my gosh, she has grown and is SOOOOOO cute! I love the pics! We're home in a few weeks, Kim!!! See you soon, Shannon
Yippee!!! Can't wait to see you guys and get caught up. Take care and see you soon! love,kim
The girls are so cute! Thank you for your prayers this past week!
Kim..I just read LeeAnn's blog and am missing scrapbooing together. Today as I was sorting through papers, I found some pictures that Abby made for Mack and Ethan...hopefully will get them sent before March when you come! HA!
Miss ya!
I love the picture of my little monkey and Kenzie smiling at each other!
So cue.
Post a Comment