M:So what's shakin', Kim?
K:Nothin' much Matt. Couple cheeks, couple chins.
M:What's with the weird blog post?
K:Don't know. I didn't have anything better to post. But the vinyl toys are super cool!
M:Yeah! Thanks Leah! What happened to mini Kim's hands?
K:Don't ask me. Ask terremoto (english translation-earthquake; Cates translation-Ethan) UNKL toys rock.
M:You about done now, bizarro?
K:Yep.
10 comments:
you are nuts! I repeat you are nuts!
M: Is that a compliment?
K: Totally!
:)Kim
L: It is most definitely a compliment!!!
Sorry! I guess when I get bored I get more weird. (Matt would say I'm bored a lot! teehee) love,Kim
Cool toys! Great talking with you!
Thanks again for all of the goodies!
Love Ya!
You are seriously disturbed.
Oh. My. um, maybe you should go scrub your floors.
Hahahahaha!!! THIS is totally why we are friends! Love it! SSS
Yayyyyyy! I'm so happy to see this! I love that you love our stuff!!! Gooo UNKL!
I finished all my chores. thanks.
Post a Comment